Mar 21, 2016
ЕГЭ по английскому языку (аудирование №20: детальное понимание текста)
, 21 answers
- Вы услышите рассказ о том, как извержение вулкана в Исландии повлияло на отпуск одной семьи. В заданиях А8–А14 обведите цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
- The Volcano
Apart from Lucy, the number in her holiday group was . . .
When the holiday makers first heard about the volcano they were . . .
- impressed by the power of nature.
- worried it might be like the 1783 eruption.
- certain it would not affect their home country.
By the weekend, Lucy’s family understood . . .
- that they were trapped.
- that more than 73,000 flights were cancelled.
- much more about the global economy.
The owner of the chalet let Lucy and her relatives stay for . . .
- a whole week’s price.
- half price.
Which is TRUE about Lucy’s Mum and Aunty Jane?
- They could work remotely with Wi Fi if needed.
- They thought it would be nice to stay a bit longer.
- They urgently needed to be home by Monday.
At Geneva Airport Lucy and her relatives learned that . . .
- flights would probably resume later in the week.
- the next flight to Birmingham had 8 available places.
- there would be no flights that weekend.
On the journey home, Lucy reflected that . . .
- in the future, international travel could be unpredictable.
- the ash cloud made it hard to think about the past and the future.
- the planet was still quite young.
- The Volcano
© 2017 DrillPal.com